There are a number of transportation services in the communities surrounding Thousand Oaks. For your convenience, links to these services are provided below:
- Moorpark Transit
- Simi Valley Transit
- Gold Coast Transit
- VCTC Intercity schedules can be obtained by calling (800) 438-1112 or visit their website at goventura.org
- VCTC 101/Conejo Connection - provides round-trip bus service between Oxnard, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, and Warner Center in Canoga Park, from 5:40 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and 6:55 a.m. to 5:40 p.m. on Saturday.
- VCTC East - provides round-trip bus service between Thousand Oaks and Simi Valley, Moorpark College and Moorpark, from 5:50 a.m. to 7:40 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 7:00 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. on Saturday.
- VCBUSPASS - The VCbuspass is the new contactless regional transit pass for Ventura County. Start today and get onboard with contactless payment! Click here to learn more.
- LADOT Commuter Express 422/423- Los Angeles
- Metro - Line 161 - West Los Angeles County
Regional Bus Map
Ride Smart - Join a Carpool!
Why bother with the unpredictable cost of fuel, the wear and tear on your car and traffic congestion when driving alone?There is a better way - join a carpool rideshare club! Visit CommuteSmart, a free service that makes it easy for you to share a ride.
City Park & Ride Locations
Convenient parking is available at the following locations:
- Thousand Oaks Transportation Center, 265 S. Rancho Rd.
- Janss Rd. at the 23 Fwy.
- Borchard Rd. at the 101 Fwy.