The works includes the surface preparation and painting of all traffic signal poles, street light poles, mast arms, signal heads, luminaire arms, safety lighting housings, ped button housing, back plates and cabinets at 16 street intersections (see Vicinity Map and List of following locations below).
Construction work is anticipated to start August 2020 through end of October 2020.
This project is funded by the City’s Lighting District Fund.
The painting and restoration extends the life of these important appurtenances and engages in preventive maintenance. This will be an on-going program for the next 5 years and on a rotational basis.
Project maps and impacts:
The traffic signal rehabilitation will occur at the following locations (not necessarily in order):
1) Thousand Oaks Blvd. @ Erbes Road
2) Thousand Oaks Blvd. @ Los Feliz Drive
3) Thousand Oaks Blvd. @ Dallas Drive
4) Thousand Oaks Blvd. @ the Lakes
5) Thousand Oaks Blvd. @ Conejo School Road
6) Thousand Oaks Blvd. @ Duesenberg Drive
7) Hillcrest Drive @ Lynn Road
8) Hillcrest Drive @ West Drive (Oaks Mall)
9) Hillcrest Drive @ Sears Drive (Oaks Mall)
10) Hillcrest Drive @ Erbes Road
11) Hillcrest Drive @ Conejo School Road
12) Erbes Road @ Avenida de las Flores
13) Erbes Road @ Church Driveway
14) Avenida de Los Arboles @ Parkview Drive
15) Olsen Road @ Sunset Hills Blvd.
16) Olsen Road @ Mountclef Blvd.
Additional Project Information: