The project includes installation of water pressure reducing facilities at the following two locations:
- PRS Location #1 is located at Minnecota Dr. and Erbes Rd. intersection.
- PRS Location #2 is located at Avenida Verano between Witherspoon Dr. and Corte De Primavera
The project is currently awarded for construction. Construction will begin January 2022 and will be completed in May 2022.
The total estimated project cost is $590,000 and is funded with adopted FY 19-20 and FY 20-21 Capital Fund Budget with share of cost with CalAm.
PRS facilities improve the efficiency and reliability of the water system network by connecting two different water pressure zones within the system. The City’s 2018 Water Master Plan has identified an essential need for the an additional PRS for the City’s water distribution system, and replacement of an existing PRS which has reached the end of its useful life.
Maps of Projects and Area
This project aims to:
- Improve the City’s water infrastructure
- Increase water network reliability
- Increase existing capacity to accommodate the fire flow demands
Project Manager Contact Info:
Saeed Zolfaghari, Pe