County/City Fire Recovery Website:

Give to Borderline shooting or Fire donation funds at

Watch video recording of last night's fire recovery town hall

Download Flood, Debris & Erosion Control Guide from Recovery Town Hall


About the Public Works Department

In 2010 the City of Thousand Oaks Public Works Department was the first agency in Ventura County and the 63rd in the nation to be accredited by the American Public Works Association (APWA). Accreditation recognizes excellence in management, performance and professional standards. The department manages the public infrastructure within the city, including:

  • Engineering Services
  • Assessment Districts
  • GoGreen
  • Emergency Preparedness
  • Public Landscaping
  • Public Transit
  • Streets, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Traffic Signals
  • Water/Wastewater Treatment
  • Public Works Open House in May

The City is proud to be an active member and supporter of the local APWA Ventura County Chapter.