Need Assistance With Your Water & Wastewater Bills?
The City of Thousand Oaks is introducing a new utility assistance program (UAP) for water and wastewater customers! The program provides a $10.00 bimonthly wastewater credit and a $20.00 bimonthly water credit for eligible residential customers.
Who Is Eligible?
- Any City of Thousand Oaks water and/or wastewater customers currently participating in the CARE program with Southern California Edison (SCE) or Southern California Gas (SCG) and own or rent a residential home in Thousand Oaks.
How Do I Start?
- Complete the application form here
- Scan and send (or bring in) a copy of your SCE or SCG bill showing CARE eligibility
- There is NO COST to enroll
- Your enrollment will begin after approval, and credit will be applied within 60 days.
You may also mail or bring application to:
City of Thousand Oaks
Finance/Public Service Division
2100 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
What Are The Conditions For Participation?
- You must provide proof of eligibility in the CARE program with Southern California Edison (SCE) or Southern California Gas (SCG) .
- The water/wastewater bill must be in your name and match the name on the SCE or SCG bill.
- The address must be your primary address.
- Only residential Thousand Oaks water and/or wastewater customers are eligible for credit
- Recertification will periodically be required
- You must notify the City within 30 days if you no longer qualify