Thousand Oaks, CAHome Menu
Request Utility Service Demand and Release of Liens
Request Demand and Release of Liens
For liens against real property for unpaid service charges, please contact the Finance Public Services Division to request a demand and release of lien.
Public Services Division
Request for Demand Letter: Request(s) for demand(s) may be submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail with the following information:
- Requesting party’s name, address, phone number, email address, and phone or fax numbers.
- Owner and address of the property
- Copy of the Lien(s) if available
- Indicate if this is for a sale or refinance
- Escrow closing date
- Demand Letter shall be sent, via your preferred method, as soon as it has been prepared (within 2-5 business days).
- Turnaround time for the release of lien is approximately 10 working days from the date payment is received
- The Release of Lien(s) will be sent via USPS mail. Once received, please make sure that the release is filed with the County of Ventura (fees apply).