Request Demand and Release of Liens
For liens against real property for unpaid service charges, please contact the Finance Public Services Division to request a demand and release of lien.
Public Services Division
Request for Demand Letter: Request(s) for demand(s) may be submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail with the following information:
- Requesting party’s name, address, phone number, email address, and phone or fax numbers.
- Owner and address of the property
- Copy of the Lien(s) if available
- Indicate if this is for a sale or refinance
- Escrow closing date
- Demand Letter shall be sent, via your preferred method, as soon as it has been prepared (within 2-5 business days).
- Turnaround time for the release of lien is approximately 10 working days from the date payment is received
- The Release of Lien(s) will be sent via USPS mail. Once received, please make sure that the release is filed with the County of Ventura (fees apply).