Thousand Oaks, CAHome Menu
Resident Golf Cards
How to Obtain a Resident Golf Card
Resident Golf Cards, for use at Los Robles Greens Golf Course, are available for purchase at Los Robles Greens Golf Course. Cards are no longer issued at City Hall. For information about the program and discounts available, please call (805)495-6421.
About the Course
Los Robles Greens is a City-owned public golf course managed by Arcis Golf. Environmentally-friendly renovations in 2016 established the course as a model for golf course sustainability, play-ability and quality. For more information on the course, or an overview of Resident Golf Card discounts, please visit www.losroblesgreens.com.
About a Resident Golf Card
- City residents possessing a valid resident golf card may reserve tee times at Los Robles Greens Golf Course up to eight (8) days in advance of their desired playing time (1 day earlier than the general public). Reservations at the golf course are taken by phone beginning at 6 a.m. daily; walk-up reservations will be accepted after 7:00 a.m. daily.
- Cardholders qualify for the local resident greens fees and seniors' rates.
- Golfers must present their resident golf card at time of payment, prior to play.
- For eight-day advance reservations, cardholders may make a reservation for themselves and up to one non-resident cardholder and two other resident cardholders. For reservations seven (7) days in advance or less, this restriction does not apply. Non-resident cardholders pay full price for greens fees.
- There is no charge for reservations. No person, organization, club, or group shall be permitted to have a permanent reservation at any time.
- All reservations are accepted in sequence of the time they are made and on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are not transferable; resident golf card holders shall be required to show a valid resident card upon request. Resident cardholders must cancel reservations within 48 hours or be considered a "no-show." A resident card may be invalidated after two "no shows" annually.
- Golfers shall check-in with the Starter 15 minutes prior to the reserved time, or the reservation may be forfeited. If the reservation is forfeited, the players may then be placed on the waiting list, if they so desire.
- Non-resident members as of June 30, 1992, who maintain a continuing membership of the Los Robles Men and Women's Clubs shall be allowed to obtain a resident golf card for the purpose of making tee time reservations. The non-resident cardholder shall pay the non-resident green fee.
For more information call the Los Robles Greens Golf Course at (805) 495-6421.