Fred Kavli Theatre Gallery
- The Fred Kavli Theatre Gallery is located inside the Fred Kavli Theatre at the Civic Arts Plaza. Fine art exhibits by both local and internationally acclaimed artists are displayed throughout the year.
- Hours are by appointment only. The Gallery may also be viewed by patrons attending events at the Fred Kavli Theatre.
- Location: 2100 Thousand Oaks Blvd., Thousand Oaks
Thousand Oaks Community Art Gallery
The 3,000-square-foot Community Art Gallery opened in February 1991 through the combined efforts of the City Of Thousand Oaks, area art organizations, and dedicated art patrons. It showcases outstanding work of acclaimed, professional and emerging artists who present an exceptional array of original imagery, artistic techniques and visual styles.
Visit the Gallery's webpage for information on:
- Exhibition Opportunities as part of a group show or as an individual exhibitor
- Group tours and special events and original art purchases
Gallery operations are under the direction of the City of Thousand Oaks and a Steering Committee of regional visual arts association representatives and local arts leaders. Operating costs are covered by a modest user fee paid by exhibiting artists. Volunteers from the community serve as the Gallery staff.
For scheduling or volunteer opportunities, use of the Gallery for exhibits or special events, email Eamon McSweeney or call (805) 381-7330.