Thousand Oaks, CAHome Menu
TO/24 Virtual Land Use Service
Customer User Guides
- TO/24 User Guide
- How To Register?
- How to Schedule an Inspection
- How to View Estimated Inspection Times on a Computer
- How to View Estimated Inspection Times on a Mobile Device
- How to Submit a Planning Application
- Pay Using Invoice Number (no account necessary)
What is TO/24?
TO/24 is the City’s new enhanced and integrated virtual service system for property owners, residents and businesses seeking authorization from City departments for a range of activities relating to residential and commercial development and business operations. TO/24 will provide customers with 24-hour online access to submit applications, seek permits and approvals, initiate and execute plan check, schedule inspections and view statuses and results, make payments, access parcel-specific historical records, and more.
How does TO/24 improve City services and the customer experience?
TO/24 upgrades the overall customer experience when seeking City approvals by streamlining processes, providing access to real-time status updates, and better preserving historical records relating to individual parcels.
TO/24 also adds a broad range of new online services:
- Adds the ability to submit Construction Permit applications, Public Works Grading, Paving and Encroachment Permit applications online.
- Allows applicants to review status, submit plans, and make corrections, as needed.
- Consolidates services currently provided through various technological programs into a single system. This consolidation will reduce the need for customers to learn and access multiple technological systems.
- Improves the planning case submissions process and helps to standardize the electronic plan review as a collaborative, efficient and sustainable solution for development projects.
- Expands online payment methods beyond credit card, to include electronic check payment.
- Services and electronic solutions offered through TO/24 will evolve to further meet customer needs in the future.