The projects listed in the folders below are scheduled for public hearing in the near future.
- Administrative public hearings are conducted by a representative of the Community Development Department, sitting as the administrative hearing officer.
- Planning Commission public hearings are conducted at the date and time listed on the notice.
- City Council public hearings are scheduled by the City Clerk, and may include appeals from decisions of the Planning Commission on development projects.
Please be advised that communications directed to the City, its legislative bodies and their members (i.e., City Council, Planning Commission) or City staff are public records, and are subject to disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act and Brown Act unless exempt from disclosure under the applicable law.
If no cases are listed in the folders below, then no hearings are scheduled at this time.
Administrative Public Hearings
- No hearings scheduled.
Planning Commission Public Hearings
- Notice of Public Hearing on September 23, 2019:
- ANX 2019-70198, Z 2019-70199 located on the west side of South Ventu Park Road at the terminus of Pepper Road and east side of Edward Road approximately 350 North of Kathleen Drive.
- SUP 2019-70606 located at 1171 Tourmaline Drive.
Other Public Hearings
- For City Council Public Hearing Notices, click here.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in these meetings or other services in conjunction with these meetings, please contact the Community Development Department at (805) 449-2500. Assisted listening devices are available at the meeting(s). Ask the Recording Secretary if you desire to use this device. Upon request, the agenda and documents in this agenda packet, can be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with a disability. Notification at least 48 hours prior to a meeting or time when services are needed will assist City staff in assuring that reasonable arrangements can be made to provide accessibility to the meeting(s) or service.