The projects listed in the folders below are scheduled for public hearing in the near future.
- Administrative public hearings are conducted by a representative of the Community Development Department, sitting as the administrative hearing officer.
- Planning Commission public hearings are conducted at the date and time listed on the notice.
- City Council public hearings are scheduled by the City Clerk, and may include appeals from decisions of the Planning Commission on development projects.
Please be advised that communications directed to the City, its legislative bodies and their members (i.e., City Council, Planning Commission) or City staff are public records, and are subject to disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act and Brown Act unless exempt from disclosure under the applicable law.
If no cases are listed in the folders below, then no hearings are scheduled at this time.
Administrative Public Hearings
- Notice of Public Hearing on June 11, 2020: Canceled: Continued to Date Uncertain
- PPD 2020-70030, ADUD 2020-70031 located at 1649 Hauser Circle
- Notice of Public Hearing on June 25, 2020:
- DPMN 2020-70184 located at 1 Amgen Center Drive B27
Planning Commission Public Hearings
- Notice of Public Hearing on April 20, 2020
- SUMJ 2019-70323, UUW 2019-70324 located at 95 North Oakview Drive
- RPMJ 2019-70628, OTP 70662, LTP 71081 located at 4761 Valley Spring Drive
Other Public Hearings
- For City Council Public Hearing Notices, click here.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in these meetings or other services in conjunction with these meetings, please contact the Community Development Department at (805) 449-2500. Assisted listening devices are available at the meeting(s). Ask the Recording Secretary if you desire to use this device. Upon request, the agenda and documents in this agenda packet, can be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with a disability. Notification at least 48 hours prior to a meeting or time when services are needed will assist City staff in assuring that reasonable arrangements can be made to provide accessibility to the meeting(s) or service.