The projects listed in the folders below are scheduled for public hearing in the near future.
- Administrative public hearings are conducted by a representative of the Community Development Department, sitting as the administrative hearing officer.
- Planning Commission public hearings are conducted at the date and time listed on the notice.
- City Council public hearings are scheduled by the City Clerk, and may include appeals from decisions of the Planning Commission on development projects.
Please be advised that communications directed to the City, its legislative bodies and their members (i.e., City Council, Planning Commission) or City staff are public records, and are subject to disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act and Brown Act unless exempt from disclosure under the applicable law.
If no cases are listed in the folders below, then no hearings are scheduled at this time.
MCA Notices of Application
- Notice of Application
- Municipal Code Amendment MCA-2023-70004; located Citywide; Updating Inclusionary Housing Program and Nonresidential Development Linkage Fees establishing requirements toward the production of affordable housing as part of new development
Planning Commission Public Hearings
- Notice of Public Hearing Cancellation: November 13, 2023 Item No. 7A Protected Tree Permit (PTP) 2023-70087
- Notice of Public Hearing on November 13, 2023 Note: this meeting shall take place in-person and via videoconference / teleconference.
Protected Tree Permit (PTP) 2023-70087 - Heather Bruegl, located at 535 Rosario Drive
General Plan Amendment (GPA) 2019-70760-GPA, Environmental Impact Report (EIR) 2022-70558-EIR, and Housing Element Update (HSG) 2018-70723-HSG - City of Thousand Oaks, located Citywide
Administrative Public Hearings
- November 16, 2023 6:00 p.m. (Civic Arts Plaza Board Room) Note: this meeting shall take place in-person and via videoconference / teleconference.
- 2024-2025 Lower-Income Needs Assessment; Citywide
Other Public Hearings
- For City Council Public Hearing Notices, click here.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in these meetings or other services in conjunction with these meetings, please contact the Community Development Department at (805) 449-2500. Upon request, the agenda and documents in this agenda packet, can be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with a disability. Notification at least 48 hours prior to a meeting or time when services are needed will assist City staff in assuring that reasonable arrangements can be made to provide accessibility to the meeting(s) or service.