The General Plan is being updated!
For more information and to get involved, visit toaks2045.org
Continue reading for information about the current General Plan.
The Thousand Oaks General Plan provides a long-range comprehensive guide for the physical development of the City's Planning Area. The General Plan comprises a statement of goals and policies related to the community's development, and various elements which provide more detailed policies and standard in certain topic areas. Together, these serve as the foundation for guiding public and private activities related to the City's development.
Elements of the Thousand Oaks General Plan
- Community Forest Element - 2017 - Draft
- Conservation Element - 2013
- Forestry Element - 2000
- Housing Element - 2014
- Land Use/Circulation Element Map
- Noise Element - 2000
- Open Space Element - 2013
- Public Buildings Element - 1972
- Safety Element - 2014
- Scenic Highways Element - 1974
- Social Element - 1979