Report a Concern

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you see or experience a dangerous situation, please call 9-1-1.

If you are experiencing homelessness and want help, call either:

Harbor House (855) 427-2672

Lutheran Social Services: (805) 497-6207


To report an individual in need of help, contact:

Senior Deputy Juan Cordova: (805) 796-5251

For issues on or impacting City property, you can submit a concern to the City online and we will follow up with you.

It is not illegal to be homeless or even to panhandle. The police's role is to protect and service all residents and enforce the law. The City's specially trained officers prioritize linking vulnerable populations with local resources.