If your business was impacted as a result of the fires, either physically or financially, local, state, and federal agencies offer resources to assist businesses following a disaster.
The City of Thousand Oaks is here to assist you in the recovery process and is hosting an information meeting for business on Thursday, December 6, 2018. See flyer.
Our Economic Development staff are working closely with regional, state, and federal agencies to compile a list of resources that are available to assist our business community.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- The Economic Development Collaborative (EDC) has put together a comprehensive Business Recovery Guide for those impacted by the Hill/Woolsey Fires. For more information, please visit their website.
- In addition to disaster recovery assistance and access to capital, the EDC through the Small Business Development Center offers no-cost consulting services. Businesses interested in receiving assistance can call their BUSINESS RECOVERY HOTLINE at (805) 409-9159 to schedule an appointment.
- In partnership with the Small Business Administration (SBA), the EDC is hosting a Business Recovery Center (BRC) for Ventura and Los Angeles Counties. Businesses interested in low interest loans or direct no-cost business consulting should visit the BRC for immediate assistance. No appointment necessary.
SBA Business Recovery Center- Ventura and Los Angeles County
4001 Mission Oaks Blvd, Suite B
Camarillo, CA 93012
Opens 9 a.m. Friday, November 16
Hours: Mondays thru Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Closed: Thursday, November 22 for Thanksgiving
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation offers a Small Business Recovery Quick Guide and Expanded Guide to assist businesses following a disaster.
- The Small Business Administration has a very helpful Disaster assistance section on its website which goes over the types of assistance they offer.The SBA also produced a video which gives an overview of their Disaster Assistance programs, resources, tips, and regulations.