The State has expanded the criteria and conditions for certain designated businesses to open. Using State guidance, Ventura County has established specific actions businesses must take before they reopen. For additional information go to www.vcreopen.com and “self-attest” to begin the reopening process. Businesses must confirm that they are following all of the Ventura County guidelines, including the following:
- My business is in one of the designated industries permitted to reopen by the State of California & the VC Health Officer order.
- I have performed a detailed risk assessment of my business in accordance with the state guidelines .
- I have a written worksite-specific COVID-19 prevention plan and have posted it at my business.
- I have implemented control and screening measures for my business.
- I have implemented disinfecting protocols for my business in accordance with CA Department of Public Health guidance..
- I have trained employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19 including how to screen themselves for symptoms.
- I agree to have an on-duty employee responsible for monitoring compliance with my plan.
- I have posted the compliance hotline flyer provided in a prominent location visible to the public and employees.
- Complete the attestation form at www.vcreopen.com.
Economic Development Manager: