Class: Microsoft Word Online
- Date: 07/29/2019 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Newbury Park Library Meeting Room
2331 Borchard Road
Newbury Park, California 91320
- Registration Deadline: 07/29/2019 12:00 AM
- Maximum Attendees: 10
- Remaining Spaces for this Event: 6
- Contact Phone: (805) 449-2660
Word Online is a free, online version of Microsoft Word. Learn how to create, edit, share and save your documents to OneDrive on your computer, tablet or phone. You will need to create a free Microsoft account to use Word Online. Please sign up for an account before class and bring your log-in information with you. Assistance with creating your Microsoft account is available through Book a Librarian.
- Register by phone:
Grant R. Brimhall Library at 805-449-2660, option 5
Newbury Park Library at 805-498-2139, option 5.
- Register in person at the Reference Desk:
Grant R. Brimhall Library - 1401 East Janss Road, Thousand Oaks
Newbury Park Branch Library - 2331 Borchard Road, Newbury Park