Class: OneNote cloud-based notes
- Date: 06/11/2019 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Grant R. Brimhall Library Tech Training Room
1401 E Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, California 91362
- Registration Deadline: 06/11/2019 5:00 PM
- Maximum Attendees: 10
- Remaining Spaces for this Event: 6
- Contact Phone: (805) 449-2660 ext. 5
Learn how to become more organized and productive across all your devices with OneNote, a free cloud-based note-taking app. You will need to create a free Microsoft account to use OneNote. Please sign up for an account before class and bring your log- in information with you. Assistance with creating your Microsoft account is available through Book a Librarian.
- Register by phone:
Grant R. Brimhall Library at 805-449-2660, option 5
Newbury Park Library at 805-498-2139, option 5.
- Register in person at the Reference Desk:
Grant R. Brimhall Library - 1401 East Janss Road, Thousand Oaks
Newbury Park Branch Library - 2331 Borchard Road, Newbury Park