Class: 3D Modeling for 3D printing
- Date: 05/25/2019 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Grant R. Brimhall Library Tech Training Room
1401 E Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, California 91362
- Registration Deadline: 05/25/2019 10:00 AM
- Maximum Attendees: 10
- Remaining Spaces for this Event: 0
Create a 3-dimensional digital model (a name tag) that is suitable for 3D printing. This class is for ages 8 years and over. A parent or guardian of participants under 14 must remain in the library during the class.
- Register by phone:
Grant R. Brimhall Library at 805-449-2660, option 5
Newbury Park Library at 805-498-2139, option 5.
- Register in person at the Reference Desk:
Grant R. Brimhall Library - 1401 East Janss Road, Thousand Oaks
Newbury Park Branch Library - 2331 Borchard Road, Newbury Park