Class: Google Drive
- Date: 04/27/2019 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Grant R. Brimhall Library Tech Training Room
1401 E Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, California 91362
- Registration Deadline: 04/27/2019 12:00 PM
- Maximum Attendees: 10
- Remaining Spaces for this Event: 7
- Contact Phone: (805) 449-2660 ext. 5
Learn how to create, format, save, download and upload documents, and collaborate with others on Google Drive, a Cloud-based storage. Prerequisites: You must have a Google Gmail account prior to class and be familiar with using keyboard and mouse. For help with establishing a Google Gmail account, please make an appointment through Book a Librarian.
- Register by phone:
Grant R. Brimhall Library at 805-449-2660, option 5
Newbury Park Library at 805-498-2139, option 5.
- Register in person at the Reference Desk:
Grant R. Brimhall Library - 1401 East Janss Road, Thousand Oaks
Newbury Park Branch Library - 2331 Borchard Road, Newbury Park