Class: Excel Basics 2: Working with Numbers
- Date: 02/13/2019 11:15 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Grant R. Brimhall Library Tech Training Room
1401 E Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, California 91362
- Registration Deadline: 02/13/2019 12:00 AM
- Maximum Attendees: 10
- Remaining Spaces for this Event: 2
- Contact Phone: (805) 449-2660
Need a better way to store numerical data? Excel can be used for budgets, inventories, record keeping, and statistical reports. Learn how cells, formatting, formulas, and charts can help your personal finances, volunteer organizations, and small businesses stay on track.
- Register by phone:
Grant R. Brimhall Library at 805-449-2660, option 5
Newbury Park Library at 805-498-2139, option 5.
- Register in person at the Reference Desk:
Grant R. Brimhall Library - 1401 East Janss Road, Thousand Oaks
Newbury Park Branch Library - 2331 Borchard Road, Newbury Park