10 New Features You'll Love!
With our new site comes a fresh look and host of great features. Check out our list of ten noteworthy additions.
- "How do I..." - a helpful page categorizing some of our most requested services
- "Forms & Documents" - a curated listing of our most popular items
- "Improved "News" - the latest news and happenings with better imagery
- "Service Directory" - quick access to our most requested services and phone numbers
- "Request Assistance" - an easy way to submit your questions, complaints, concerns, and compliments directly
- "More Social Media Channels" - stay connected with the us on our Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+ sites
- "Interactive Maps" - a map portal makes it easy to find City facilities, points of interest and major public works projects
- "Easier access to "Agendas" - get council/committee/commission/board updates delivered directly through "Real Simple Syndication" (RSS) when you sign-up
- "Online Services" - pay your utility bill, get a building permit, renew business licenses, and sign-up to get emergency alerts
- A streamlined and improved design to make it easier for the user