There are a number of transportation services in the communites surrounding Thousand Oaks. For your convenience, links to these services are provided below:
Gold Coast Transit
Simi Valley Transit
LADOT Commuter Express 422/423 - Los Angeles
Metro - Line 161 - West Los Angeles County
VISTA schedules can be obtained by calling (800) 438-1112 or visit their website at goventura.org
- VISTA 101/CONEJO CONNECTION - provides round-trip bus service between Oxnard, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, and Warner Center in Canoga Park, from 5:40 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and 6:55 a.m. to 5:40 p.m. on Saturday.
- VISTA EAST - provides round-trip bus service between Thousand Oaks and Simi Valley, Moorpark College and Moorpark, from 5:50 a.m. to 7:40 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 7:00 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. on Saturday.
| ||Ride Smart - Join a Carpool! |
Why bother with the unpredictable cost of fuel, the wear and tear on your car and traffic conjestion when driving alone?
There is a better way - join a carpool rideshare club! Visit CommuteSmart, a free service that makes it easy for you to share a ride.
City Park & Ride Locations
Convenient parking is available at the following locations:
- Thousand Oaks Transportation Center, 265 S. Rancho Road
- Janss Road at the 23 Freeway
- Borchard Road at the 101 Freeway
TOTransit@toaks.org | Transportation Center: 265 S. Rancho Road
Bus: (805) 375-5473 | Dial-A-Ride/ADA: (805) 375-5467