Construction Info & Road Closures
Detours Maps & Bridge Construction Staging Diagrams
Sign Up for Email Updates
Sign-Up for Email Updates!
To receive construction alerts that may impact traffic, sign-up by clicking the button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Week Look Ahead - Beginning August 26, 2014
Intermittent nighttime closures are scheduled in the coming weeks. For detailed closure and detour information, visit the project Google map or click the map icon on the right.
- Hampshire Road will be closed to through traffic at the US 101 from 9 p.m. Thursday, August 28 to 6 a.m. Friday, August 29.
- The Hampshire Road on-ramp to northbound US 101 will be closed from 8 p.m. Thursday, August 28 to 6 a.m. Friday, August 29.
- The Moorpark Road on-ramp to northbound US 101 will be closed from 9 p.m. Thursday, August 28 to 6 a.m. Friday, August 29 so crews can work on a concrete pour. The on-ramp is scheduled for an additional closure the following week from 9 p.m. Thursday, September 4 to 6 a.m. Friday, September 5.
- Lanes on the northbound US 101 between Moorpark Road and SR-23 will be reduced beginning at 10 p.m. Thursday, August 28 to 6 a.m. Friday, August 29.
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised, dates and times are subject to change due to unforeseen operational factors or inclement weather.
Bridge Widening Underway at Hampshire Road, Conejo School Road & Moorpark Road.
To accommodate the widening of the 101 Freeway, crews demolished a portion of the overcrossings at Hampshire Road, Conejo School Road and Moorpark Road (northbound side only). Now that demolition activity is done, one northbound lane at Hampshire Road and Moorpark Road will remain closed for an extended period of time, allowing crews to widen the 101 freeway overcrossings.
Long-Term Construction Impacts
While most construction activity will take place at night or during off-peak hours, lanes have been reduced in a few locations in order to facilitate construction activity. Intermittent nighttime lane closures on the northbound US 101 and surrounding on- and off-ramps may be required over the next few weeks, although no closures are currently scheduled. To avoid congestion and minimize delays related to this work, consider alternative routes and allow extra time to reach your destination if your trip involves the following routes:
- Northbound US 101 Connector to Northbound SR-23 reduced to one lane, 24/7.
- Northbound Hampshire Road to Northbound US 101 on-ramp has been reduced to one left turn lane, 24/7
- Northbound Moorpark Road at US 101 undercrossing, extended lane reduction, 24/7
- Northbound Hampshire Road at US 101 undercrossing, extended lane reduction, 24/7
(view closures on Google Maps)