Construction Info & Road Closures
Sign Up for Email Updates
To receive project updates, that may impact traffic, sign-up by clicking the button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closures Updated beginning March 30, 2015
For detailed closure and detour information, visit the project Google map or click on the map icon below.
- Scheduled closures on Hampshire Road: All lanes closed at US 101 for four (4) consecutive nights from Monday, March 30 through Thursday, April 2 between the hours of 9 pm to 6 am nightly.
- Scheduled closures on Moorpark Road: All lanes closed at US 101 for two (2) consecutive nights on Tuesday, March 31 and Wednesday, April 1 between the hours of 9 pm and 6 am nightly.
- **Please note that lane reductions and extended lane closures at Moorpark Road, as well as Hampshire Road, will be in place and motorists may experience increased delays. It is recommended that motorists use Westlake Blvd. or Ranch Rd. as a detour.
- All lanes of Conejo School Road at the US 101 will be closed to through traffic on Tuesday, March 31 from 7 am to 3 pm.
- Northbound US 101 off-ramp and on-ramp at Hampshire Road will be closed from 7 pm to 6 pm for four (4) consecutive nights beginning Monday, March 30 through Thursday, April 2.
- Northbound US 101 off-ramp at Moorpark Road will be closed for two consecutive nights on Tuesday, March 31 and Wednesday, April 1 between the hours of 8 pm and 6 am.
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised, dates and times are subject to change due to unforeseen operational factors or inclement weather.
Bridge Widening Underway at Hampshire Road, Conejo School Road & Moorpark Road.
To accommodate the widening of the 101 Freeway, crews demolished a portion of the overcrossings at Hampshire Road, Conejo School Road and Moorpark Road (northbound side only). Now that demolition activity is done, one northbound lane at Hampshire Road and Moorpark Road will remain closed for an extended period of time, allowing crews to widen the 101 freeway overcrossings.
Long-Term Construction Impacts
While most construction activity will take place at night or during off-peak hours, lanes have been reduced in a few locations in order to facilitate construction activity. Intermittent nighttime lane closures on the northbound US 101 and surrounding on- and off-ramps may be required over the next few weeks, although no closures are currently scheduled. To avoid congestion and minimize delays related to this work, consider alternative routes and allow extra time to reach your destination if your trip involves the following routes:
Northbound US 101 Connector to Northbound SR-23 reduced to one lane, 24/7.
Northbound Hampshire Road to Northbound US 101 on-ramp has been reduced to one left turn lane, 24/7
Northbound Moorpark Road at US 101 undercrossing, extended lane reduction, 24/7
Northbound Hampshire Road at US 101 undercrossing, extended lane reduction, 24/7
Detours Maps & Bridge Construction Staging Diagrams
(view closures on Google Maps)