Report Leaks

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Report leaks or water waste anywhere in the City to the City water conservation hotline at (805) 375-5747 or email the information to

The report is confidential and City staff will contact the property resident, HOA or business and identify the reported problem and request that they fix it within 48 hours. Staff will also forward the report to CalWater or California American Water if the property is in their service area. Each water agency is responsible for conducting education and enforcement in our respective service areas.

You can also report leaks or water waste in CalWater or California American Water service areas directly to: