Construction Information & Road Closures
To receive project updates, that may impact traffic, sign-up by clicking the button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closures for Week of Sept. 18, 2016
Google map or click on the map icon below. Please note, the speed limit on the SR-23 and US 101 freeways within the project area has been reduced to 55 miles per hour. Motorists are reminded to slow down within the project corridor, use caution and observe all posted signage while traveling through the construction zone.
US 101 Nighttime Lane Reductions, Ramp ClosuresUS 101 Lane Reductions: Crews will reduce lanes of the northbound and southbound US 101 the following nights:
- Southbound US 101 from Rancho Raod to Westlake Blvd., nightly from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., Monday, Sept. 19 through Friday, Sept. 23.
- Northbound US 101 from Westlake Blvd to Moorpark Road, nightly, from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., Monday, Sept. 19 through Friday, Sept. 23.
During this work, at least one lane on northbound and southbound US 101 will be open in each direction
Ramp Closures: The following on- and off-ramps will close nights, from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., Monday, Sept. 19, through Friday, Sept. 23:
- Southbound US 101 on- and off-ramps at Hampshire Road
- Northbound US 101 on- and off-ramps at Hampshire Road
- Northbound US 101 on- and off-ramps at Moorpark Road
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised, dates and times are subject to change due to unforeseen operational factors or inclement weather.
Long-Term Construction Impacts
While most construction activity will take place at night or during off-peak hours, lanes have been reduced in a few locations in order to facilitate construction activity. Intermittent nighttime lane closures on the northbound US 101 and surrounding on- and off-ramps may be required over the next few weeks, although no closures are currently scheduled. To avoid congestion and minimize delays related to this work, consider alternative routes and allow extra time to reach your destination if your trip involves the following routes:
- Northbound Hampshire Road to Northbound US 101 on-ramp has been reduced to one left turn lane, 24/7
- View closures on Google Maps
Closure Diagrams & Road Sections
- Conejo School Road Map [PDF](8.99MB)
- Conejo School Road Undercrossing - Road Section [PDF](147.6KB)
- Hampshire Road Map [PDF](9.77MB)
- Hampshire Road Undercrossing - Road Section [PDF] (203.4KB)
- Moorpark Road Undercrossing - Road Section [PDF] (303.5KB)
- Moorpark Road Undercrossing - Updated Detour Plan [PDF] (2.66MB)
- Conejo School Road
- Connector Improvements
- Hampshire Road
- Moorpark Road
- Moorpark Road Undercrossing Closure - Road Detour
- Project Summary Diagram
- Southbound Connector
- Westlake Boulevard