Construction Information & Road Closures
To receive project updates, that may impact traffic, sign-up by clicking the button above or email email@example.com.
Construction Update for Week of Feb. 13, 2017
No closures are scheduled for week of Feb. 13, 2017.
*Crews will continue to work on "punch list" items, including electrical and irrigation work.
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised, dates and times are subject to change due to unforeseen operational factors or inclement weather.
Long-Term Construction Impacts
While most construction activity will take place at night or during off-peak hours, lanes have been reduced in a few locations in order to facilitate construction activity. Intermittent nighttime lane closures on the northbound US 101 and surrounding on- and off-ramps may be required over the next few weeks, although no closures are currently scheduled. To avoid congestion and minimize delays related to this work, consider alternative routes and allow extra time to reach your destination if your trip involves the following routes:
Closure Diagrams & Road Sections
- Conejo School Road Map [PDF](8.99MB)
- Conejo School Road Undercrossing - Road Section [PDF](147.6KB)
- Hampshire Road Map [PDF](9.77MB)
- Hampshire Road Undercrossing - Road Section [PDF] (203.4KB)
- Moorpark Road Undercrossing - Road Section [PDF] (303.5KB)
- Moorpark Road Undercrossing - Updated Detour Plan [PDF] (2.66MB)
- Conejo School Road
- Connector Improvements
- Hampshire Road
- Moorpark Road
- Moorpark Road Undercrossing Closure - Road Detour
- Project Summary Diagram
- Southbound Connector
- Westlake Boulevard