Residents of the incorporated City limits may obtain a Resident Golf Card for Los Robles Greens Golf Course.
Cards are available at the Civic Arts Plaza/City Hall, 2100 Thousand Oaks Blvd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 at the Finance Public Services counter on the 2nd floor. (Please bring a copy of a recent utility bill if your driver license does not reflect your current address.) City Hall Hours, Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and alternating Fridays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) Cost of the card is $30 for three years.
- City residents possessing a valid resident golf card may reserve tee times eight days in advance of their desired playing time. Reservations at the golf course will be taken by phone beginning at 6 a.m. daily; walk-up reservations will be accepted after 7:00 a.m. daily.
- General public golf reservations may be made seven days in advance by phone or in person, beginning at 6:00 a.m. daily.
- Non-resident members as of June 30, 1992, who maintain a continuing membership of the Los Robles Men and Women's Clubs will be allowed to obtain a resident golf card for the purpose of making tee time reservations. The non-resident cardholder will pay the non-resident green fee.
- For eight day advance reservations, cardholders may make a reservation for themselves and up to one non-resident cardholder and two other resident cardholders. For reservations seven days in advance or less, this restriction does not apply. Non-resident cardholders will always pay full price for greens fees.
- There is no charge for reservations. No person, organization, club, group will be permitted to have a permanent reservation at any time.
- All reservations are accepted in sequence of the time they are made and on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are not transferable; resident golf card holders will be required to show a valid resident card upon request. Resident cardholders must cancel reservations within 48 hours or be considered a "no-show." A resident card may be invalidated after two "no shows" annually.
- Golf Shop staff will inform the golfer making the reservation that he/she must check in with the Starter 15 minutes prior to the reserved time, or the reservation may be forfeited. If the reservation is forfeited, the players may then be placed on the waiting list, if they so desire. Additionally, Golf Shop staff will inform golfers making a reservation of any maintenance activity that may result in the use of temporary greens.
- If the course is closed for the entire day due to rain or other factors, then all golf play reservations for that day will be canceled. If the golf course is closed temporarily due to rain, all reservations scheduled during the time the course is closed will be canceled. When golf play resumes, the reservations at the time of opening will be honored first and all reservations consecutively thereafter. The Golf Shop staff will do everything possible to get the canceled reservations on the golf course.
- To qualify for the local resident greens fees and seniors' rates, golfers must present their resident golf card at time of payment prior to play.
For more information call the Finance Department at (805) 449-2201. Los Robles Golf Course phone number is (805) 495-6421.